Spring Bloggiesta is happening during Birthday Weekend, which means two contradictory things:
- I have some time off to spend on blog maintenance
- I have some time off for my birthday and I don’t want to spend a lot of it on blogging-related stuff
I’m resolving the conflict by limiting my Bloggiesta projects to Friday, March 28, so my to-do list is an appropriately short one:
- Update my Review Archive spreadsheet
- Prepare templates for upcoming reviews
- Comb the archives for possible Throwback Thursday posts, and set up a spreadsheet to schedule them
- Evaluate my blog design and make some minor changes (sidebar items, colors, and links)…and try to restrain myself from going from minor to major!
- Check out the Mini-Challenges and see if they suggest anything else I’d like to tackle!
On balance, it’s good timing, because I can join the fun and get a few things done…but not too much! Are you Bloggiesta-ing? What are you hoping to get done this weekend?