1000 posts is a major milestone for a blog, so it seems only right to celebrate it. And bloggers love to celebrate with giveaways, right?
I have three gifts for my readers, but you’ll have to choose which one you’d like at the time you enter:
#1: ARC Fiction Package
These Advance Reader editions have only been read once, and are in good condition. The links are to my reviews. Restriction: The winner takes them all – no picking and choosing! Open worldwide.
#2: “A Life Well Read” Reading Organizer
- An elegant, premium-quality keepsake box in the shape of a book which fits easily on your bookshelf to keep your personalized impressions for years to come. Share them with family and friends anytime!
- 50 pre-printed note cards to use as bookmarks and also record your “a ha’s!” about your favorite books.
- 5 pre-printed (and 7 blank) dividers to organize your note cards into an evolving reader’s journal of your best book content
- 56 elegant bookplates to personalize your books in your own personal library.
- 24 color gift labels to add a personal touch to your gifts of books to friends, family and fellow book club members.
- 3 double-sided gift-giving reminder cards which help you track to whom and when you gifted a book
- A classic, heavy weight ballpoint pen which fits neatly into your keepsake box so you are always prepared to capture a lifetime of reading!
#3: LibraryThing Lifetime Membership
I gave away one of these last December and it was surprisingly popular, so I thought I’d do it again. This is for those who might prefer to keep their book records online, and may be used to upgrade a current free LT membership. It can also be given as a gift to someone else. Open worldwide.
How to enter:
Leave a comment on this post, including the following information:
- Your e-mail address
- The prize you’d like to win (you can enter only one of the three giveaways)
- Where you read The 3 R’s (feed reader/home page, Twitter/Facebook link, direct visit, etc.)
- Optional/if you can remember: how long you’ve been a reader here
Any entries that do NOT contain the first three items will NOT be counted.
Bonus entry #1: Tweet the link to the giveaway post on Twitter. Leave that information in a separate comment.
Bonus entry #2: Post the giveaway on your blog (sidebar is fine). Leave that information in a separate comment.
The giveaways will close two weeks from today (October 14). Winners will be contacted by e-mail and announced on the blog.
Good luck, and THANK YOU for sharing my 1000-Post Celebration with me!