ANNOUNCEMENT: POSITIONS AVAILABLE for 1 to 6 Guest/Substitute Bloggers!
- One-time opportunity for guest contributors to The 3 R’s Blog during my upcoming vacation
- Must be available between June 14 and June 25, 2010
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be able to write an engaging blog post for a diverse audience (book bloggers, mom bloggers, other niche bloggers, niche-less bloggers, and non-bloggers – women and men, various ages and cultural backgrounds)
- Posts must be original, but do not have to be new – previously published/archive posts are fine, as long as there is no question of copyright
- Post topic must be appropriate for this venue. Examples: book reviews and discussions, entertainment and popular culture, community and social media, current events, family and relationships, personal reflections, travel, food
- Must adhere to editorial guidelines of venue’s ad network, BlogHer Publishing: no sponsored content or product reviews (books/movies are allowed), no inappropriate language
- If posting a review, must comply with FTC guidelines/Blog With Integrity principles regarding disclosure of source of item
- Prior blogging experience is useful, but not required
- Authors are invited!
- No memes, please!
- Exposure to a new/different audience, in whole or in part; this blog has 500+ subscribers at present
- Opportunity to write on a topic of your choice that may vary from or not fit in with the usual content on your own blog
- Cross-promotional opportunity, unless you choose to write on an unusual-for-you topic (see above) and don’t really want your regular readers to find it
FYI: I won’t be completely off the grid during my vacation and I do plan to schedule a few posts of my own, but I’d love to share this space with some other writers while I’m gone. If you’re open to doing some blog-sitting for me, please let me hear from you!