Have I got a giveaway for you! Actually, I have FOUR of them, and you may enter any or all. Aren’t you glad you stopped by today?
Before I tell you about what’s on the table, though, let me outline how this is going to work. It’s pretty simple, really:
- To enter, leave a comment on this post. Please include your e-mail address AND which giveaway(s) you are entering. Any entries without BOTH of those pieces of information will NOT be counted!
- For TWO extra entries in your giveaway(s), post about the giveaway on your blog and link back to this post.
- Entries are open until next Friday, December 12.
- Giveaways #1, #2, and #3 are for US residents only. Giveaway #4 is open internationally (since it doesn’t involve shipping costs).
- Disclaimer: Since I’m not sure exactly how soon I’ll be able to ship out the items for Giveaways #1, #2, and #3, please DON’T count on them for Christmas gifts, although I will get them out as soon as possible!
Giveaway #1: New Parents Pack (estimated value $25)
Since my baby days are long past (and my grandma days are not in the foreseeable future), I truly have no use for these items, but if you’re a new parent – or you know someone who is – maybe you will! This package consists of:
- 2 packages of disposable nursing bra pads (8 total) from Medela
- A Crash Course for New Dads book from DadsAdventure.com
- A sample of Baby Silk sunscreen towelettes, developed by MD Moms
Giveaway #3: We Cheer game (rated E 10+) for the Nintendo Wii ($40 value). We have a Wii, but my 14-year-old stepdaughter, as a Goth-in-training, is quite frankly not into things like cheerleading – and as for my 9-year-old stepson, forget about it! It does sound like it could be a fun workout, though. If some kids you know would enjoy this game, maybe you can win it for them (or for yourself!).
Well, now that you know what your option are, are you interested? Join the giveaway fun (but please follow the rules listed at the beginning of this post)!