Some of my favorite blog-friends are regulars at doing this meme, but it’s my first time. If I’m going to take on a weekly essay, short-answer questions should be a much easier task. I do hope it’s OK to do it on Saturday, though, since I just don’t think I can get to it on Fridays…
1. Snowdrops are a flower that I don’t think I’ve ever seen in real life.
2. I’m going to try to make some time to read on Sunday.
3. “When I Said I Do” (by Clint Black) is a song whose lyrics have meaning to me.
4. Just one sip and I want another – this latte tastes wonderful!
5. On the couch with Tall Paul, watching something funny on TV is where I’m happiest.
6. I believe that laughter is a necessary part of life.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to on Friday night I watched Lost, tomorrow today my plans included doing my taxes (plans accomplished!) and Sunday, I want to do some housecleaning, reading, relaxing, and take a drive with Tall Paul!
Hope you’re enjoying your weekend!