In no particular order:
- Canada – I’ve been to different parts briefly a couple of times, but I’d like to go back with more time to explore (just not in the winter!)
- England/the U.K. – for many reasons, not including the food
- Australia – again, this would require some time…
- New Zealand – where the hobbits come from! Just kidding 🙂
- Italy – going back to my family’s roots
- Spain – because the people I know who’ve visited have spoken so well of it
- France – mostly for the food, unlike Great Britain
- China – novels about its culture have always fascinated me
- Mexico – I should visit our neighbors on both sides, right?
- Tahiti – oh, why not?
If you liked this post, check these out:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 2,318 other subscribers