What do you think? Are you spending most of your online time on Facebook – has it become your one-stop shop for your online needs?
Dispatches: Links from Across the Blogiverse this Week
Some issues cross from one sector of the blogiverse to another – they just have specific twists in each. For example: if reviewing is reviewing, regardless of the item reviewed, should authors be treated differently from companies? Somewhat related: finding the blogger/brand engagement balance
Just don’t think you have a post in you today? You probably do – you just need help finding it
I didn’t write this list, but I endorse these suggestions for managing your Google Reader, since I use nearly all of them
Here’s your ’80’s Flashback for Friday: song lyrics that couldn’t belong to any other decade. And traveling further back in time – songs that scream “The ’70’s!”
Blogthings Quiz of the Week:
|You Are Italian|
| Ah, you are a true romantic. You enjoy all of the sensual pleasures in love – delicious food, soul stirring music, a beautiful sunset…
And you always seem to be able to find the words to describe each experience perfectly.
You are a charming and seductive person. You just have that certain something that draws people to you.
Well, the truth is I’m only half-Italian, so this description is maybe half-right – guess which half?
1. I’d like more than six hours of sleep every once in a while (without having to go to bed at 9 PM!).
2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is my first date with my second husband, which happened five years ago tomorrow! ❤
3. Last night, I had a burger cooked on the grill for dinner.
4. Sorry for the small number of links this week!
5. Can we go out and get some coffee now?
6. One of my worst temptations is procrastinating with Google Reader; all those unread posts can be hard to resist!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the end of the work week (it’s been busy!), tomorrow my plans include my first (mini) Comic Con – this will be like the warm-up for San Diego in July! and Sunday, I want to do some reading, writing, and hanging out around the house!