Current local time: 6:30 PM PST
Estimated total time spent reading since 5 AM: 9.5 hours.
Total Pages read: 652 (2 books)
I don’t usually track that, but it seems appropriate to the occasion.
- Return visits from cheerleaders and visit a few other Read-a-thon participants at their blogs
- Make notes for review of The Hunger Games
- Walk the dog
- See about something to eat for dinner
- Get back to reading again in about an hour!
What’s after that? It depends on whether I can make it through one more book, to be honest!
- Intermittent Twitter updates
- Final update to be posted as part of Sunday Salon
- If I can last long enough and am not beaten by Catching Fire, I’ll move on to very short stories: ShapeShifter: The Demo Tapes Year 2, by Susan Helene Gottfried
I feel like I’ve missed out a bit on the social aspects of the Readathon, but I chose to get into it for the reading this time. I don’t know how some folks are managing both reading and cheerleading!