Some of these things matter more than others.
- Updating the beneficiaries on my insurance policies and retirement accounts since I got married – nearly a year ago!
- Sorting out my closet and packing up some – OK, probably quite a lot of – clothes to give to charity
- Finding a place to release/BookCross those books that are wandering around in the trunk of my car – or at least donating them to the Friends of the Library
- Making a new will
- Taking my car in for 100K (and then some)-mile maintenance (but at least I’ll take it for an oil change this weekend)
- Starting on my Christmas lists
- Updating my rėsumė
- Cleaning up my office, which isn’t quite a Federal disaster area, but isn’t far off
- Making some changes to my blog template
- Cleaning up old e-mails and Excel files at work
Since I had TWO people quit my department on Monday – one effective immediately – I think some of these things will be getting put off for awhile longer.