4 Things That Are In My Purse:
- A backup pair of contact lenses
- A Starbucks card, always loaded
- The book I’m currently reading (unless I’m at home, and then it’s out in the house somewhere)
- My bed
- A clothing trunk that doubles as a seating area
- The books on the nightstand
- My husband 🙂
- 10-key calculator
- Computer keyboard and monitor (the CPU is on the floor)
- Too many stacks of paper
- Pens and mechanical pencils (I think – it’s hard to find them under all the paper sometimes!)
- Go to Hawaii
- Sail a boat
- Dance in public with someone who knows how (and makes me look good)
- Be two places at once (OK, nobody’s done that yet…)
- Slow weekends
- Autumn – sweaters and boots, hot chocolate and soup, my wedding anniversary, family birthdays, and Thanksgiving!
- Modern Family
- Having a iPod hook-up in my car
(or maybe you do – I can’t remember whether I’ve told these before or not!)
- I graduated high school ranked third in my class – tied with seven other people (one of whom was my first husband…well, he wasn’t then; that was a couple of years later).
- I spent almost half my childhood in a liquor store. (It’s not what you think. My parents owned the place.)
- I almost never drink liquor. (Possibly related to thing #2…)
- I’m my family’s official go-to person for questions of “What’s that song called?” and “Who does that song?” (Got one of those questions? Leave it in the comments!)
Full disclosure: I skipped one item on this list – 4 Songs Stuck in My Head – because nothing is stuck in my head these days. (X-rays of my head revealed…nothing! Thanks folks, I’m here all week!) If you steal, feel free to add that back to your own post. I’ve also added one item:
4 Things I’m (Probably) Doing This Weekend:
- The Alzheimer’s Memory Walk in Thousand Oaks
- Seeing The Social Network with my sister after the walk is over
- Baking a German Chocolate cake for Tall Paul’s birthday (the 26th)
- With luck, doing a bit of reading and some writing!
Do you have any fun plans for the next few days?