I hijacked this survey from the blog of one of my Silicon Valley Moms Group associates. Cecily contributes to the Philadelphia Moms Blog, but this was posted on her personal blog, Uppercase Woman, on the recent occasion of its fifth Blogiversary. As you know, I just celebrated a Blogiversary of my own, and I always want to know more about my readers. Got a few minutes to answer some (mostly) painless questions? Here goes!
1. What do we have in common? This is by no means limited to the following possibilities: Books? Kids? Dogs? Lost? Twitter? California? Tennessee? Chocolate? Coffee?
2. What DON’T we have in common? None of the above?
3. How did you find my blog? If you came by way of someone else’s link or blogroll, please feel free to give them a mention/link here!
4. What do you enjoy about this blog, if anything? Hopefully there’s something – I’d like to think you’re not being force-fed reading this (unless you’re my husband, that is…)
5. Do you comment? If so, awesome! If not, care to say why not? (Answering this survey counts as commenting, by the way.)
6. What do you wish I’d shut up about? My feelings won’t be hurt if you tell me (sniffle, sniffle) – but there’s no guarantee you’ll get your wish :-).
7. What do you wish I’d talk more about? “Everything” and “nothing” are both reasonable answers, but it might help if you were more specific than that.
8. Where are you from? You can be as specific or general as you like.
9. What one question would you like me to answer? Anything’s fair game here – but it’s possible you may get an answer that’s total B.S. Take your chances!
10. Do you have a blog? If so, plug it here!
Since Feedburner tells me that this blog has well over 200 subscribers, I hope that means there are at least a few of you who actually read this thing – thanks! I’d love to see at least one-fourth of you answer at least a few of these questions in the comments, and that includes you lurkers – come out and play, won’t you?
And now…for those of you who entered my Blogiversary Giveaways, with the help of Random.org, here are the winners! The odds of winning some of the prizes were better than others. All of the winners have been contacted by e-mail. If I don’t hear from them with mailing addresses, I may need to move down to the next person on the list and offer it to her.
Honeymoon in Tehran: Two Years of Love and Danger in Iran, by Azadeh Moaveni
to Alyce of At Home with Books
Buffalo Gal, by Laura Pedersen
to OlympianLady (Tiffany) of The Phantom’s Lair
True Colors, by Kristin Hannah
to Anita Yancey
Amazon.com E-gift card
to Dawn of She Is Too Fond of Books
Congratulations to the winners, and thank you to everyone who entered!
If you liked this post, check these out: